To create a new mailing, begin by navigating to the Mailings tab. From here select the New option. There are multiple different ways to create a mailing in our service: With Message Builder, With Advanced Editor, With Markup Editor, From Template, From A Webpage, From An Email, Upload A File, or From Content Library.
We recommend if you're not experienced with HTML to select the With Message Builder option. For people who are more fluent in HTML the options With Advanced Editor or With Markup Editor may be more suitable. The From Template option is for people who have some HTML knowledge but do not want to start from scratch. This option allows you to access our library of premade templates or use a template you have imported to our system. The other options, From A Webpage, From An Email, Upload A File, and From Content Library are best used for importing existing HTML into the system.
When you select any of the options from the New sub-navigation. You will be presented with the initial Details tab.
All options in this section are required.
- Save As: The mailing name, this will be visible in the list of Mailings in your account.
- Folder: Select the folder the mailing belongs to or leave empty.
- Subject: Mailing subject.
- From Name: The friendly alias of your e-mail address, i.e. 'Customer Service', 'Newsletters'.
- From Email Address: The address responsible for the mailing.
- Reply-To Email Address: The address to which responses should be directed.
- Footer Address: Select from different compliance addresses if you're managing multiple brands in your account.
Additionally, paid accounts will have the option to select the alignment of their footer & header on a specific mailing. This will be available within the Advanced Options.